Tabs

Sunday, September 8, 2013

10,000


I've always thought it was a bit ridiculous when a Youtuber or a blogger made a video or post celebrating some milestone, and even when I did it, I thought it was not necessary, just a required ceremony. But 10,000 actually instills happiness, which is good.
I started this blog in hope to be Internet-famous. That's actually a really stupid goal - why would I do this just for that? What would I benefit? Not much. So I'm just doing this when I feel like I have something to say. I have a lot of ideas for things to say right now, I just have to do them.
I don't know if blogging will take me anywhere, or if I'll meet people because of it. Those both would be nice, but for now I'm just doing it for fun. I've met Jack, who I met from making a header image for him. I'm still thinking of him as Vanessa, though, because that's what I've always thought of him as. He's taken a shift for the worse, which makes me sad.
Maybe I'll come across someone else to be my friend. On a daily basis, I talk primarily with four people, and not all of them I consider a friend. Even if it's only a virtual relationship, I'd take it.
But regardless, thanks for reading this. 10,000 is a big number that made me happier than I thought it would, and I'm just enjoying writing for things besides school when I can.

1 comment:

  1. Are you on Wizard101 Central? I'm ApeMei1996 (totally need a new name), so shoot me a message if you want. I know how it feels to need a friend. Seriously, not in a creepy way or anything.

    ReplyDelete

Comment whatever you'd like. As long as it isn't spam.